Now more than ever, it really is time for us to take up space: to celebrate ourselves, to be seen & to be heard. This will be a relaxed, interactive & creative space to do just that, as an antidote to a culture which often fears our true feminine power and it’s liberation.
Why is this so Important? This repression has an impact on our feeling of vitality, creativity and starves the soul. True feminine power is the ultimate power of creativity, the sacred giver of life & creative potential.
What Will We Do?
- Discuss different ideologies & concepts surrounding the ‘Feminine Power’ and how this affects us, including key themes from personal, social and global perspectives.
- Explore your personal connection to ‘Feminine Power’ through creative meditation exercises.
- Express significant thoughts, ideas and feelings surrounding the ‘Feminine Power’, through a variety of creative tools.
- Embrace the qualities that we associate with ‘Feminine Power’, in a world that doesn’t always understand or appreciate or value them.
- Promote relaxation and self-regulation to reduce stress and improve wellbeing.
Check out my blog on past events for more info: International Womens Day: Reclaiming Our Feminine Power and Workshops & Events: A Celebration of Feminine Power.
INVESTMENT / ENERGY EXCHANGE / COST IS ON A SLIDING SCALE TO REFLECT YOUR INCOME